Staad Pro. Training in India
STAAD Pro is a structural analysis and design computer program originally developed by Research Engineers International at Yorba Linda, CA in 1997 and later bought by Bentley Systems in 2005.
You can build your career in STAAD Pro, which is one of the most widely used structural analysis and design software products worldwide. It supports several steel, concrete and timber design codes.
STAAD Pro is a software which can help you to perform various forms of analysis from the traditional 1st order static analysis, 2nd order p-delta analysis, a geometric non-linear analysis to a buckling analysis. Dynamic analysis and response spectrum analysis.
Get hands-on experience for STAAD Pro training in Indore with 100% placement assistance only at Tech Cluster, with highly qualified industry experts who cover all the basic and advanced software learning for beginners in less time and at a very affordable price. We offer our students an opportunity to avail certification in STADD Pro either via online/offline classes.
In real life applications, Staad Pro is extensively used in field of Engineering, Procurement, and Construction, Oil and Gas, Architecture and Engineering, Car Manufacturing Plant, Electric Power stations, museums etc.
Staad Pro Foundation :
- Understanding of plans, structural terms
- Application or use of software
- STAAD Pro’s user interface
- Detailed study of commands
- Geometry creation
- Different types of model creation
- Structure element properties
- Understanding of loads and moments
- STAAD Pro’s detail understanding of menu
- Application of results and structural drawings
Staad Pro Advanced :
- Structural Loads calculation
- Advance Foundation design
- Bridge design
- Creation of complex structure
- Design of steel structure (IS 800 2007 LSD/WSD)
- Design of RCC structure (IS 456)
- Wind analysis of building (IS 875 Part 3)
- Seismic analysis on structure (IS 1893 2002/2005)
- Analysis and report creation
- 30 Hours Theory
- 30 Hours Practical
- 20 Hours Project work
Foundation Technical Features:
STAAD Pro full form stands for Structural Analysis and Designing Program. STAAD Pro is a structural analysis & design computer program that was being developed by Research Engineers International (REL) at Yorba Linda, California in 1997
Understanding of plans, structural terms
- To Analyse gravity and lateral load
- Check designs for cold
- Design & Analyse with finite elements
- Integrating steel connection designs
Application or use of software
- Design of steel and reinforced concrete buildings as per the codes of selected countries
- It is capable of analyzing and designing civil engineering structures such as buildings, bridges, and plane
- Improve multi-discipline team collaboration through desktop and cloud and mobile applications
- This software can generate loads (wind and earthquake) as per building codes of selected countries.
- It is developed with an open architecture called open STAAD PRO
- It has an open architecture
- It has user-friendly package and graphical user interface.
STAAD Pro’s user interface
- Quick Access Toolbar-The quick access toolbar is located just above the ribbon controls. It contains some of the most frequently used tools in a convenient location such as saving a model, opening a model, etc
- Ribbon Tool Bar-Provides access to STAAD. Pro modelling, analysis, and design commands. We will go through on its different tabs during this training course.
- View Window-Displays graphical representation of the model and any other display options that a user would set.
- Workflow Page Control-Allows you to perform specific tasks from each page. Hint: The organization of the pages, from left to right, represents the logical sequence of operations in STAAD. Pro. Though not required, it is recommended to progress through the pages, from left to right, to enter all the data that is relevant to your project
- Workflow Panel-An organized panel to reflect the typical process of modeling, analyzing, and post-processing for a structure. This groups of all the common tasks associated with a major stage of your structural project in STAAD. Pro.
- Data Area-Display dialogs, tables, lists, and so forth. The Data Area is context sensitive to the type of operation being performed
- Status Bar-Presents helpful information regarding the status of the program. It also displays pertinent information for the current page, such as hints for using the current command, current program operating mode, cursor position, current input units, etc.
Detail study of commands
- Creates 3D Models based on the Multiple Geometry
- Capture the Details of the Model like Mass Properties
- Manages the Cross- Section, Orientation a Representation of Models
- Dynamically Editing of the Geometry
STAAD Pro. is one of the popular software that is used for analyzing & designing structures like – buildings, towers, bridges, industrial, transportation and utility structures. We can create all type of geometries with the help of Staad pro tools.
Understanding of loads and moments
- Design & Analyze with finite elements
- Design beams, columns, and walls
- Design lateral resisting frames
- Generate design loads and load combinations
- Integrating slab & foundation designs
- Integrating steel connection designs
- Model reinforced concrete
- Produce structural design documentation
- Model structural steel
STAAD Pro’s detail understanding of menu
STAAD Pro. CONNECT Edition uses the Ribbon menu layout where the menu only displays a set of icons that is relevant for the chosen menu option. For example, if you are in the geometry ribbon menu, you will only see the geometry related icons in the ribbon menu. Creates 3D Models based on the Multiple Geometry Capture the Details of the Model like Mass Properties Manages the Cross- Section, Orientation a Representation of Models Dynamically Editing of the Geometry.
Application of results and structural drawings
- Check designs for cold-formed sections
- Comply with seismic requirements
- Create finite element meshes
- Design & analyses with finite element meshes, structural model
- Design beams, columns, walls and resisting frames
- Design to international design standards
- Loads and load combinations
- Integrate slab and foundation designs
- Model reinforced concrete, steel
- Structural design documentation
- Share structural models
- Save time with automation
Advanced Technical Features:
Structural Loads calculation
The loads in buildings and structures can be classified as vertical loads, horizontal loads and longitudinal loads. The vertical loads consist of dead load, live load and impact load. The horizontal loads consist of wind load and earthquake load.
Advance Foundation design
STAAD Foundation Advanced is a comprehensive structural foundation design and analysis software that includes specialized features for foundations of many types.
- Stepped footing
- Combined footing
- Isolated footing
- Pile foundation
The design process of a bridge can be divided into four basic stages: conceptual design, preliminary design, detailed design and construction design.
- Truss bridge
- Deck slab bridge
- Truss bridge
Design of steel structure (IS 800 2007 LSD/WSD)
STAAD Pro. can design steel structures for a variety of US and International design standards using one of two methods:
- Code Check: Check that the steel members meet the requirements of the selected design code.
- Select: Optimize the steel members to determine the most efficient steel section that would meet the requirements of the selected design code.
Design of RCC structure (IS 456)
STAAD Pro. can design RCC structures for a variety of US and International design standards using one of two methods:
- Code Check: Check that the RCC members meet the requirements of the selected design code.
- Select: Optimize the RCC members to determine the most efficient steel section that would meet the requirements of the selected design code.
Wind analysis of building (IS 875 Part 3)
Wind load is the load, in pounds per square foot, placed on the exterior of a structure by wind. This will depend on: The angle at which the wind strikes the structure. The shape of the structure (height, width, etc.)
Seismic analysis on structure (IS 1893 2002/2005)
Seismic analysis is a tool for the estimation of structural response in the process of designing earthquake resistant structures and/or retrofitting vulnerable existing structures. In principle, the problem is difficult because the structural response to strong earthquakes is dynamic, nonlinear and random.
Staad Pro Certification Training
About Staad Pro Certification Training in Indore at Tech Cluster