Hypermesh Training in India
Hypermesh is a multi-disciplinary FEA pre-processor used for mesh generation of the complex models, import of CAD geometry and preparation of solver deck file for different software like ANSYS, MSC Nastran, Abaqus and LS DYNA. This FEA software has the capability to generate high quality FE mesh quickly for complex geometry and solve the complex problem using Opti struct solver and other FEA solver.
Hypermesh has advanced model assembly tool capability to support complex sub-system generation and assembly & it supports a wide variety of CAD software and solver. In addition to that it has very good modeling capability of modeling composites laminate, shell structure and truss structure etc. Design change is made possible through mesh morphing and geometry dimensioning. Tech Cluster is an institute which provides Hypermesh training in Indore and offers chances to avail a great opportunity to learn the tool from basic to advanced level. Our expert faculties cover all the important factors of Hypermesh Training for beginners and intermediates. With our expert guidance students can excel in their career and earn good. After which you can find good opportunities in MNC Industries like Eicher and other automobile industries.
Hypermesh Foundation :
- Introduction to FEM & FEA.
- Finite Element modeling using Hypermesh.
- Analysis Deck preparation using Hypermesh.
- Post processing & Interpretation of FEA results.
- 25 Hours Theory
- 25 Hours Practical
- 20 Hours Project work
Introduction to FEM & FEA.
- Finite Element method & Mechanics theory.
- Basic theory, Element selection, Element formulation.
- Material model and material properties.
- thermal analysis such as steady-state and transient,
- structural analysis such as stress, vibration, and deflection, and
- fluid dynamic analysis such as turbulent and laminar flow.
Finite Element modeling using Hypermesh.
- Introduction to various Hypermesh panel.
- Preparing geometry for meshing, geometry clean-up.
- 1-D, Shell & Solid meshing-Tetra mesh, Hexa & Penta.
- Auto-meshing, meshing without surfaces.
- Checking and editing mesh, Batch meshing.
- FEA Quality check and quality control.
Analysis Deck preparation using Hypermesh.
- Preparing FE models deck for different solver i.e., Opti struct, ANSYS and MSC Nastran.
- Load and Boundary condition.
- Solver setup, Control cards.
Post processing & Interpretation of FEA results.
- Stress, strain, deformation plot.
- Vector plot, Animation.
- Interpretation failure & limiting value.
- Technical report preparations.
Hypermesh Certification Training
About Hypermesh Certification Training in Indore at Tech Cluster