V-Ray is a commercial rendering plug-in for 3D computer graphics software applications. V-Ray is used in media, entertainment, and design industries such as film and video game production, industrial design, product design and architecture
- V-Ray is Fast. Real fast
- It works seamlessly with Rhino , 3DS Max , Sketchup
- PExtensive Material Library and resources
- A wealth of options
- It has a steep learning curve, but in a good way
- V-Ray is simply the best for realistic visualization.
- Speed of V-Ray is great for quick animations
- Real-world material rendering is much more…real-world.
- Light and Shadow are its bread and butter.
- There are plenty of resources for noobs and professional a like.